MIC qPCR / BMS
- The world’s first magnet induction QPCR cycler From the team behind Rotor-Gene and CAS1200.
• Faster (possible to run in less than 25 min)
• Intelligent software (designed to meet MIQE specifications)
• Scalable up to 480 samples per run
• Extremely compact and wireless
• No need for calibration – ever
Mic uses a patented magnetic induction technology to heat your samples and fan forced air for cooling. This means fast qPCR results through rapid heating and cooling with 35 cycles possible in under 25 minutes.
Mic’s spinning aluminium rotor gives unsurpassed temperature uniformity during dynamic and static operations. All other block-based qPCR cyclers only promise static uniformity, which could lead to inaccurate data, as samples aren’t heated and cooled at the same rate. You might think this level of accuracy requires constant calibration, but you don’t need to calibrate Mic – ever.
Mic takes up less space on the bench than your lab book. And weighing in at just 2 kg, this is the most portable compact qPCR cycler on the market.
Multiple Mics can be operated from one workstation so 48 becomes 96, and 96 becomes 192. Bluetooth technology means fewer cables too.
Tell : +982188627319
Tell : +982188862590
Tehran Province, Tehran, No. 172, Shahid Motahari Ave, Iran
Saturday to Wednesday 8am to 5pm Thursdays 8 am-12pm